Green Tea originates from China and has traditionally been used for medicinal purposes. It is extremely popular around the world as it brings many health benefits such as:
- Helps in weight loss by increasing the metabolism while the polyphenol found within it helps in intensifying the levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which the body turns food into calories.
- Aids in diabetes by regulating glucose levels and slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating.
- Beneficial for heart disease problems as Green Tea is able to protect against the formation of clots, one of the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Reduces the risk of esophageal cancer and strongly believed to kill only cancer cells without damaging the healthy cells around them.
- Reduces the risk of high blood pressure.
- Delays the deterioration caused by Parkinson and Alzheimer
- Alleviates depression with its relaxing and tranqulizing effect.
- Slows down the signs of ageing.